The Lloyds are dear friends and the Durochers are coming to town! They live in the South-East corner of Arizona right now, but we plan on seeing them at Thanksgiving. WhooHoooo! I found these pictures on FB and thought I'd share them here. Can't wait to see you.....in a month! When Shanda and I are together everyone asks if we are sisters! Yep, Soul Sisters we are, best friends too! Shanda has a nickname....Pitt Shanda! It's really come in handy a few times too. More than that, she's the most awesome person inside and out. I'm one lucky girl to have this family in my life. Love you always.Sunday, October 24, 2010
Oh we're goin' for a ride...Sally go sa moo....
The Lloyds are dear friends and the Durochers are coming to town! They live in the South-East corner of Arizona right now, but we plan on seeing them at Thanksgiving. WhooHoooo! I found these pictures on FB and thought I'd share them here. Can't wait to see you.....in a month! When Shanda and I are together everyone asks if we are sisters! Yep, Soul Sisters we are, best friends too! Shanda has a nickname....Pitt Shanda! It's really come in handy a few times too. More than that, she's the most awesome person inside and out. I'm one lucky girl to have this family in my life. Love you always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Gee I can't help but comment about myself..but I do have to say..sister I love you too and IAM MORE EXCITED THEN YOU!!so ha the pics are great and some of them are worth a few hundred words..so the count down begins see you soon
ReplyDelete