Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sara's 50th Birthday - Family Fun Surprise


I've never had a problem with aging and my 50th was no exception!  The day started out great with lots of Facebook birthday greetings and around 1pm at work a bundle of balloons were delivered from my Mom & Dad that read, "Over the Hill!, with the card saying,"it's only just begun"...Pretty great ehh?  Thanks Mom & Dad!
I left work a little early and went to JoAnn Fabrics and while driving home Ethan called to ask if he could go hang out with friends?  Uhh No!  When I got in the house I heard singing of the birthday song and found all my kids, except Morgan & Annie in my livingroom!  I was so shocked!  We gathered quickly and went to Red Lobster for dinner!  Before leaving the house though I checked the mail I just brought in and found a packet from Morgan!  WhooHOoo!  I brought it along and opened it at the restaurant as well as a card from Mom & Dad. 

Durocher kids plus one!  Welcome Kwinn Sutton to the family!

What a delightful evening we had and Annie called while we were there!  Thanks so much to my children for making the effort to be here for my 50th birthday!  I love you all so much!  Morgan gave me a Hawaii T-shirt, a turtle keychain and a SIX page handwritten letter!  Thanks Morgan!

Baby Hayden is 6 weeks old now and quite the handsome boy.  Grandma kisses were attacking him however and Cambree needs some too!

No comments:

Post a Comment