Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Morgan's 29th Letter in 2013 - Photos



This has been a pretty fun week. Wednesday I went on exchanges with Elder Clawson all day. He is from Murray, Utah, and has been out for like a month now. A member in our ward, named Shyanne, she just sent in her mission papers. And she asked if she could come teach some lessons with us, so she can get some practice being a missionary. So she came out with us on Wednesday to a couple of our lessons. Our first lesson was with the Lee and Tina Kealoha, they are 8 and 9 years old. The parents are starting to come back to church, so we have been teaching the whole family all the missionary lessons. They are gonna be baptized next weekend if all goes well. The lesson was great, we taught the Plan of Salvation, and drew out a picture/diagram to help them understand it better. The spirit was their strong helping us to teach simply, and powerfully. I love teaching kids, they are always my favorite lessons, and the spirit is always their very strongly.

We then headed to the Church, and the Young Womens President asked Me and Elder Clawson to teach the Young Womens class. So we shared the Restoration with them that lasted maybe like 20-30 minutes. And then with Shyanne we taught our Investigator Rainbow a lesson on Faith. Were just trying to continue teaching her even though Baptism is a touchy topic for Her, since she wants to but her parents are holding her back. I know that as she continues to learn and grow, and strengthen her testimony, that her desire to be baptized will grow, and things will work out so she can be baptized.

So Transfers is this Wednesday. I am going to be staying with Elder Cutler for another transfer, which I am really excited about! Because I wanted to stay in my area and zone longer. I love it up here, im having tons and tons of fun, and the missionary work is going very well too. Today for P-Day we are having a Water Party!! Were going to have a massive water balloon fight, we have 3000 water balloons to fill up. And a Squirt gun fight, and then a gigantic  slip & slide that's probably 25 feet long or so. I'm really excited for Today, ill try to take some pictures.

I love you all, have a great week BYE!

Elder Durocher

Hike up in Sunset on the North Shore
All the missionaries in Laie Zone. We are wearing our Zone Shirts
Me at the Temple
Elder Seitz beating me up
Jumping off a bench. And Me licking Sister Mckinneys finger haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment