Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Ethan's 6th letter/photos of 2015 - Necochea, Argentina 2-9-15

Dear Family,


  So after writing we met up with Daniela and her boyfriend and we went to Quequén for lunch. We ate hamburgers and chips, i really miss American BBQ´s with Burgers, Hotdogs, chips, salads, potato salads, The works(all the normal bbq food) That is something that i love and is super us as Americans! BBQ´s with the family is the best moments. Anyway we went there and then we went to the Lighthouse that they have there as I know that my Mom loves those Lighthouses!! haha 

   We had a Zone Conference on Wednesday, it was pretty good. Pres. Parreño talked about the Leadership in the Mission and many people were asking about that. Also they talked about the 3 in 1, Baptize, reactivate, and retain the members for Real Growth in the church.

   Later in the week we went and did Service! I got to paint a room with my converts, it went from a pinkish color to Yellow!! haha I love how a lot of people here have super bright flashy colors when they paint the walls. It was a good time to bond a little more with them and help them out. The picture of women in the wood(Marilyn Monroe) was done by Yasmin who is 12 years old, I thought Annie would like that a lot. Also the sunsets that happen here in Necochea are super beautiful, so i finally got to take a picture of it!

  In church there was something that was muy (very) special for me, I was able to see Ruben Cardenau (50 years old) blessing the Sacrament for the 3rd time and to see Kevin Albarengo (14 years old) pass the Sacrament for the first time. The Joy that i had was indescribable, it was like Ammon in Alma 26 of the Book of Mormon. I had so much joy to see that, but i cant even imagine the Joy the God has every day of every week to see his children keeping the commandments. I know that Sunday in the church is the place where we need to be, I know that God will bless us more than we can imagine if we keep his commandments. 

  Thanks you for all that you do!! have a great day!!

Con Amor, 

Elder Ethan C. Durocher 




















No comments:

Post a Comment