Monday, October 27, 2014

Ethan's 39th Letter/Photos Necochea, Argentina October 6, 2014



  Buenos Días!!  Quiero decirles que Les Amo muchísimo!!! Gracias por todo que hace para mi. 

   Alright enough with the Castellano, I am so grateful for the chance that i had to watch General Conference! It answered a question that i had been striving to know, and I am so grateful to know now. I am really short on time today to write but i want you to know that i love you guys so very much. 

   I know that The people who talked in conference are called of God and the messages that they shared we exactly meant for every one of us. They talked a lot of Revelation and I am so grateful for all the Revelation i have received from God. I know That Thomas S. Monson is a Prophet of God. I know that the Apostles are also called of God. I truly know that this is the church of Jesus Christ, That he is the head of this church. 


I'm sorry for the such a short email, but Know that I love you all so much!!

Con Mucho Amor, 

Elder Ethan C. Durocher
 Ethan and Elder Porter from California







No comments:

Post a Comment