Thursday, February 27, 2014

Ethan's 7/ 2014 First Transfer - Viedma, Argentina Feb 25, 2014



Dear Family, 
Well i didn't write yesterday due to transfers and i didn't have time to do it. I go transferred to Viedma, Argentina. Its the lowest city that we can serve at in our mission and it gets really cold in the winter. So i will have served in the hottest area in Santa Rosa in the summer and the Coldest area in the mission during winter. I am so excited to be able to serve here, the city is really nice, I'm serving in Viedma Centro, which is in the city part. I am companions with Elder Oruna from Peru. I am so excited to have a new area to work in and to grow to love.
  
  My testimony is growing so much and i am becoming more of the man that the Lord wants me to be. There has been times in my mission where I have been low and there are other times that i have been high, this roller coaster is molding a soldier of the Lord into a better person, a better man, a better future Husband, and a better Dad. I know the Lord is on my side.
  Not much more then that happened during the week and i don't have very much time to write due to its not P-day and i don't want to burn time. Id loved to write more but i sent photos so I hope that makes up for what i didn't send in my message.
I love you all so much!!!
 Con Amor Elder Ethan C. Durocher
Friend Elder Zach Mortenson from LPHS back home! They left the same day for the MTC and for Argentina.
 









Apparently a soggy day outside!


No comments:

Post a Comment