Dear Family,
I can not believe how fast this transfer went. We have one
week left in this transfer, and we find out our transfers this Saturday. I
really am good friends with my companion, but i have 6 months in the same
Area... Thats the parts thats hard. I feel like I have knocked every door in our
area and i dont know what to do now...haha I know that the lord knows whats
best, if i should stay or go to a new area.
I was sick again Tuesday and my companion also.
We were in the house most of the week and this really was a bummer.. but we
studied A LOT!! I found a scripture in D&C 88:15 and then tied this to
D&C 18:10, 15-16, then also to Enos 1:4. WOW MIND BLOWN!!! it was a little
thing for me but then it just hit hard, that the ALMA in Spanish, but The SOUL
is the spirit and the body, and in Enos 1:4, it says "y mi alma tuvo
hambre" this is what it is in Spanish, but i really hit hard that
his Soul but really every fiber of his body hungered. I really LOVE the book of
Enos, and my favorite scripture right now is Enos 1:4. There is a song from the
Book of Mormon sound track about Enos and wow it is so powerful! its a sound
track or CD from the church...
We were at a F.H.E. and this family has a Book of Mormon thats from the 80s or so and it had a message in side in English
and i translated it for the family. It had his name and Address also
NAME: Blake Dunean
4677 W. 11200 N.
HIGHLAND, UTAH
If anyone knows this Man or Mom if you can try to look him
up and talk to him. Tell him that a family in the Mission BahÃa Blanca has his
Book of Mormon. and what ever else more. Its really cool to see. His Companion
i think was Elder Mordasini when he was in this area.
Well I love you all!!!
Durocher Means = de la roca in spanish
OF THE ROCK in Eng.
Durocher
in French
"Of the Rock" of our Redemer. (Helaman 5:12)
Con Amor Elder Ethan C. Durocher
| Raquel Carrion Family |
HAIL!

No comments:
Post a Comment