Dear Family,
This week was a week that was full of rain!! It
rained almost every day this week, and my coat doesn't work all that great, with
holes in my shoes... haha This is the missionary life! The memories that i will
have for ever. The rain here was a very cold and humid rain, so it went
straight to the bones. The reason i am even writing about these things, is because of the Thought that came to my mind.
I started to think a lot about the Pioneers. There
are many times i catch my self thinking about how cold i am or that I'm soaking
wet, but then the thought of what the pioneers passed through comes to my mind.
That they had less clothing in a lot worse shape if they were lucky to have
clothes or shoes, with a lot worse weather, with a lot different terrain to cross
over.
I am so very grateful for all the things that the
Pioneers have done for me and my family, with out the sacrifice that they did.
I have such a strong testimony of the Church, that it is HARD to be a member of
the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints, but that is because its the
truth. It wouldn't be hard if the church was not true. I know that the road is
hard but everything will be worth it in the end, that there is a loving
heavenly father who is helping us along the way. I know that this Work is the
work of God!
Know that i love you all so much!!!
Con Amor, Elder Ethan C. Durocher!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment