Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ethan's letter & photos 16/2014 Viedma, Argentina April 28, 2014



Dear Family, 
We had a lot of things to do this week as we got a call Tuesday from our zone leaders that my companion would be traveling to Bahía Blanca in the night and we need to go by his ticket, so due to how far away the place to by the tickets are we lost all our day working... then the next day he was in Bahía Blanca and I was working in another area for the day on Wednesday. with all of that we still had the chance to work a little bit. 

  We ended up working in Barrio Cheto, which means the rich neighborhood... haha and we were contacting and i saw a green house and wanted to contact it! I love contacting the houses that are different colors that aren't normal! we got to the house and it had a sign that said it was vacant... so we kept contacting and went down another road and we contacted another house and a guy came our who had a beard and looked like 25 but was really only 16!!!! came out and we started talking to him and we had had a long day of rejection..... and we weren't very enthusiastic about this time in the day and we did our normal opening and introduction and he paused and came out to the gate... and said, " I have a question, I heard that Satan was a fallen angel, is that true??" and so i said, we would love to share our message and answer your question and i asked if we could share it. He opened the gate and we went into his house to talk. He is a GOLDEN investigator that with the lord and his infinite mercy blessed us with in our time of need. We shared about the Plan of Salvation, and he said that he was really interested in hearing more about this. I was so glad to have this MIRACLE in this last week. it helped me so much to see that the Lord is watching out for me! 

I love you all so much!!!

Con Amor Elder Ethan C. Durocher
 Elder Jordan Conners from Pleasant Grove, Utah! 


 Having fun with wall art!





 Looks delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment