Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Ethan's letter/photos 13 / 2014 Viedma, Argentina April 7, 2014



 Dear Family,
  I am so pumped up with the power of the lord right now. Conference is like the best Christmas for Missionaries and wow it was a home run of the Spirit. I felt like i got several line drives to the face of my Spirit, especially with the testimony of Elder Holland, and so many more. When he said I know this is true, like I know that you are in front of me. WOW powerful!!!! I am so grateful to have Living Prophets and Apostle of the Lord on the earth today. I hope that I can take the Challenge of Elder Christofferson and learn of this truth like he had done.
  This transfer flew by, and we didn't even know what was going on because we were so pumped for conference, when we got the call from the Zone Leaders for Transfers in the morning on Saturday we were shocked. We had been so excited about Conference we had forgotten about Transfers in the morning of April 5, the same day of conference. Ill be staying in Viedma!!! and my companion.... left last night at 11pm.... My new companion is Elder Conners, he left from SANTA ROSA, he had just gotten to my old area in Santa Rosa in the same ward. I had left and Elder Paskett my companion from the MTC left and him and another elder took our spots. Now he was already changed after on a transfer in Santa Rosa. He left last night at around 11ish but missed his bus from Bahia Blanca to Viedma so he wont get here until tomorrow... haha pour elder... ha the same thing happened to me.
   I am so grateful for all of the many blessing i have gotten in my mission, i am learning and growing so much and not in the Belt type of growing. I am so Thankful! Love you all!!!!
Con Amor Elder Ethan C. Durocher


I Love you Mom!!!
You're one of my HERO'S!!!but one of my favorite!



Elder Melgarejo in our house
Elder Oruna in the terminal




No comments:

Post a Comment