Monday, November 11, 2013

Ethan's 8th letter/photos from Santa Rosa, Argentina Nov. 4, 2013



    Dear Family,
 I cant believe that i already have this much time in my mission! I have 3 months in my mission, its gone by super fast and i cant soak up all of it! I want to gain all that I am able to serve the lord, but i want to remember it all and remember how much the lord loves me with all the simple blessings and miracles i haven't and don't recognize. The Lord Jesus Christ has blessed everyone of my family members with more than i know, because I'm not there and not you. He has also blessed all of you who get this email, love you all! I am so glad to be a representative of Jesus Christ, and tell people this. There's a Talk by Pres. Monson in General Conference of April 2011(12 but i think its 2011), Every one in my family please listen to this talk, it is amazing and i promise you will all get something from this, anyone who listens to this will get personal revelation from this talk.
    
   We haven't had much success yet, It like were swimming up river, we keep on getting pushed back, I know that through this we will NOT give up and we will keep moving forward, in the end it will just make us stronger. I know the Lord is just strengthen me and wants me to become strong. Astor is an investigator who is the closest to being baptized, we have a date and everything but hes 13 as of today, but we need to get his parents to come to church with him, his mom is also an investigator. I know the lord will provide a way to help get them to church.

    I traveled from Santa Rosa to Bahia Blanca for visa things Thursday night leaving at 11 pm and got there at 4 am by bus, but the place we needed for this stuff and the paperwork, there system was down so i have to go back this Tuesday or Wednesday and make the trip again to get everything done. I am so glad to be able to get all the experiences of a mission even the all night bus rides trying to sleep, waking up with some random person sitting next to you. haha
   I love you all and thank you for reading my letter, i hope one day ill be able to write more and have more inspiration in my letters, so until then ill keep trying. New information from the president of the mission. " do to missionary's abusing the time to write family, i am warning you now, but if this continues i will be forced to change the time to write family and me(pres P.) to only 30 minutes." said in news letter. I hope this isn't the case because it takes me 10 to 15 minutes to write the president.. just to let you know, now is still an hour but may change, but i still want all your emails!! :)
Con Amor Elder Durocher!





No comments:

Post a Comment