I can't believe I've been gone for 2 and a half months!
Time flies when
your doing the Lords work! It been really slow here, at least in my area... I
have been here for almost 6 weeks and we haven't had any progressing investigators, which means they haven't come to church. Its been really hard on
me, I don't know the language and I cant understand the people... so all this is
really taking a toll on me Spiritually and Physically... My back flared up and
started bugging me the past couple days.. its due to all the walking and
standing, and my knees having been killing also, especially my right knee..
please pray for my body to be strong?? I know that I am doing the Lords work
and he cant heal me faster then I can could imagine and its a trial to see if I
will keeping "Trucking Through" this difficulties or keep moving
forward.
We found someone a
couple days ago. Her name is Beitries, and somehow through the Spirit we found
this house. She was kind of resistant at first, but then as my companion
started talking she started to have some sort of light in her face that came to
be. We talked with here and she seemed interested and invited us in, but due to
a man older then 18 not home we couldn't enter so we kind of just kept talking
on the porch. Then a while later a guy came home and We could enter and talked some more and I said the pray. Then yesterday we went back and she was ACTUALLY
home and WANTED to talk to us again. Even though I couldn't understand I could
tell she liked what we had to say. Then there was a pause and I started talking
out of the blue and testified about the Holy Ghost and some other things. After
my companion and I were walking home and he said that what I said was so
powerful and the spirit was so strong. When all i thought was, " man i
home I'm saying this right and don't offend her by messing up a word." That
was pretty awesome. We have a Barrio activity or a ward activity tonight from
5-7 and she said she would come! I hope that she does!
This is my last week
here before we get our transfer information on Saturday. We will find out if we
are staying here or changing. I hope that I can stay in this area, but I know
that the lord wants me to serve where he knows is best for me to be at. I pray
that we can find more people who want to progress and actually listen with
sincerity.
Mike and Annie:
I love you two so much and Morgan filled in a
lot of the things i didn't say and I 100 percent agree with him, but most important know that
our Savior Jesus Christ loves each of you, and each member of our family.and
secondly I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment