Dear Family,
I seriously don't have very much time to write
but ill write as much as I can to send you a good email. This week was really
hard for me because my bed is like a foam camping pad and my back has been
hurting due to this, which is result my legs went weird a couple times. I don't
know how to describe that, but we should be getting money to buy me a new one
soon, it doesn't stop me from moving forward and doing as much as I can. I miss
home like crazy, but as I am here longer the feeling of knowing that this is
were i am meant to be at this time is even stronger. I know that as the work of
the lord goes on, i am being molded by the lord! I am losing myself in him, and
he is helping me find myself once again! I am so grateful for the opportunity
to serve the lord Jesus Christ. He has blessed my life so much with more then i
know, but I know that my father in heaven wants me to be here at this time to
help with his work.
Not much happened
this week, I'm in Santa Rosa again for my second transfer and this transfer is
until Dec.1st. I am glad to be able to have more time in my area, and work with
the ward more. Its difficult because our ward mission leader and our bishop don't get a long that well and that really hits hard on the work of missionary's
because we need a foundation in the ward and we don't have a strong one. We are
going to continue working and trying to improve the ward that were in, my
companion said this is hardest ward he has been in and it feels off for the
work, and this is his last area.. I pray that we can make a difference is this
ward and bring people unto the Gospel of Jesus Christ no matter what. I love
this gospel!
Im trying to send photos but
its not working... if all else fails ill just send home my SD card at the year
mark and you'll have to wait till then... and my mom will put them on the
blog... haha sorry mom..
Con Amor Elder Durocher

No comments:
Post a Comment